Accommodation for the Autumn Assembly (Birmingham 25-26th Oct)

As you hopefully already know accommodation for the Autumn Assembly in Birmingham central is not provided, so you’ll need to book something yourself. This post is to share and coordinate on possible options.

I think there seem to be 3 options

1. Book into a hostel as an individual
  2. Club together and book a room/ apartment
  3. Find another cooperators floor to crash on

If cost is a barrier to you attending, Solidfund may be able to cover accommodation and/or other costs.

Some Accommodation options I found:
(BMI is the event venue, Nortons Digbeth is where we will go for drinks on the night of the 25th) - prices may change:

• Birmingham Central Backpackers - £30 a night for a mixed dorm room, 20mins walk from the BMI, 4mins walk from Nortons Digbeth
  • Ibis Budget Birmingham Central - £22 a night per person for a double bed/ 2 single beds, 17mins walk from the BMI, 16mins walk from Nortons Digbeth
  • Easyhotel Birmingham - £31 per person per night for a double single room, £24 per person per night for a room for 3 (1 single, 1 double bed), 7mins walk from the BMI, 14mins walk from Nortons Digbeth
  • The Wellington Hotel Birmingham - £29 per person per night for a double bed, 15mins walk from the BMI, 14mins walk from Nortons Digbeth
  • The Moseley Arms - £33 per person per night for a double bed, 28mins walk from the BMI, 14mins walk from Nortons Digbeth
  • Premier Inn, Bridge St - £50

Please share any info about other accommodation you find

1 Like

@Debbie and I are both booked into the Bridge Street Premier Inn, I think it was £50 per double room.

1 Like