Alternative to Survey Monkey?

Not sure where else to stick this question to the co-op folk, so decided on “uncategorised” - feel free to slate this decision and suggest a new place for it.

Was very curious to know if there’s another tried and tested alternative to Survey Monkey which the Worker Co-op Movement would recommend, as I imagine there is plenty of other services out there.

Ta, Buncey

For basic forms, if you have a Nextcloud instance Nextcloud forms might be suitable, a more complex open source option would be LimeSurvey, we could provide a hosted instance of either if required.

2 Likes

I’d say it depends on who your audience for the survey is, if its internal to other members then some can be built into your internal platforms, focus more on keeping your data safe etc. If its customers, then best to go with something that is super easy to use and they understand, I’ve used both get feeback and typeform, but both are mainstream corporate solutions.

1 Like

I’d also recommend lime survey

1 Like

I’d say if you already have a website built on something like Wordpress or Drupal, there will be plugins/modules that can be used. Maybe not as fancy as Surveymonkey, but a whole lot cheaper (i.e. free).

2 Likes