Survey on learning via workers.coop

The Member Learning group needs your help in completing a brief, but crucial survey. This is an opportunity for us to better understand your learning preferences and gather demographic information, with the goal of curating more inclusive, diverse, and effective educational resources. Your input will inform the direction of our learning experiences, helping us meet the unique needs of the federation.

The survey takes only a few minutes to complete and your responses will be anonymous by default. If you do wish to contribute further, we invite you to join our individual user research sessions by providing your name and email at the end of the survey. Your time and insights will help us build a stronger, more vibrant learning culture within our cooperative. Thanks in advance!

Click here to complete the survey

Just nudging this post-Bank Holiday weekend for people to fill in :slight_smile:

newsletter is going out today to 1900 or so contacts so that will be the big test.

Hm…I think maybe it wasn’t included? Unless maybe I’m signed up to a different newsletter. The subject was “workers.coop news #4: Learning to walk”?

Yeah just realised it was in an early draft but seemed to have not made it into the final version. I’ll send out a specific email on Friday about this and the other stuff from the member learning group people can get involved in (webinars, email learning, survey etc).

1 Like

Just to say we’re closing this survey on Monday so please do respond today or over the weekend!

This survey is now closed. Thanks to those who participated!

1 Like