Our 2nd ‘all hands’ meeting for everyone involved in the federation to share what they are doing, a chance for new people to find out what’s happening, and see how to get involved.
We’ll share an agenda nearer the time, but this meeting is an opportunity for all our groups to feedback on what they are doing, ask each other questions and look ahead. Not in a working group yet? Come a long anyway, there is a lot happening:
- We have 50+ members and regular income coming in
- Our Comms group have launched the 2nd phase of the website, and are publishing a new version of the Worker Co-op Code in time for Co-ops Fortnight
- Our Mobilisation group have a paid worker to roll out better onboarding, training and to ramp up our supporter activities
- Our Member learning group are piloting a range of learning opportunities through email, webinar, and 1-2-1 conversations
- Our People, Policy and Culture group have been steadily working through internal policies and best practice
- Whilst our Digital Infrastructure Group keeps all our platforms operating