Say hello thread

This is is just the introduce yourself thread: What’s your name, are you in a worker co-op, why are you interested in getting involved in this project. That sort of thing.

Hi John Clarke here from Daily Bread Co-op Northampton. Its good that there is an organisation more focused on Worker Co-ops.

3 Likes

Hi John, longtime no speak and welcome! - Bonus point for being the first person brave enough to introduce themselves.

1 Like

Hi Johns, I’m Sean, a worker at Birmingham Bike Foundry.

1 Like

Hi, Dan from Unicorn Grocery in Manchester :wave:

1 Like

Well this is exciting! Kate Whittle here, Solidfund membership admin, based in Bristol

1 Like

Hi i’m tatiana from ceramics coop in london. :wave:

3 Likes

Hi John
Alison Banton, Company Secretary at Dulas saying Hi from all of us in Wales. We’ve just celebrated our 40th year as a worker-owned co-op and are so excited by the new workers co-op federation.

5 Likes

Hi, John Merritt a member of Cooperative Assistance Network

2 Likes

Hi all. Nathan from Co-op Culture here

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Sarah and I’m a designer at media co-op in Glasgow.

2 Likes

Hello! Maria from Agile Collective. I’m based in Hawick

6 Likes

Hello, Cath from the Worker Co-op Council/Radical Routes/Platform 6 Development Co-op and just about still from Footprint Workers Co-op. Trying to move to South Yorkshire to set up A Commune in the North.

4 Likes

Hi everyone
I’m Alex Bird from union-coops:uk
We’re a worker co-op lobbying organisation trying to bring the worker co-op and trade union movements together, to understand each other, see common ground and work together to create decent work https://www.union-coops.uk

3 Likes

Hi I’m Nathan from Co-op Culture

1 Like

Hello, I’m Colette from Co-ops UK and I coordinate the Ownership Hub in South Yorkshire

2 Likes

Hi. Mark Simmonds here from Co-op Culture. Excited re the new federation and keen to get involved and support.

3 Likes